- Brand: Saniton
- Model: Crocus ST2066
- Dimensions: L 300 x W 355 x H 615 mm
- PUB Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme: ✓✓✓
We provide Supply + Installation services only. For Enquiries or Bookings, Please call +65 6653 7577!
Installation fee of $190* covers the following:
- Disposal of old toilet
- Clean up
*Additional charges may apply depending on job complexity
Saniton Crocus ST2066 Wall-Hung Urinal
Product Features :
- Stylish and Modern Design.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance.
Product Specifications :
- Installation : Available in top/back inlet with concealed outlet trap
- Optional : ST2066 USH – For Installation of Cleansing Nozzle (Top Inlet Only)
- Dimension : L 300 x W 355 x H 615 mm
Gross Weight Approx.: 15.5 KGM±
- #10X1.5 S/Steel Screw
- BKT WL06 Galvanised MS Bracket
- RBH 66/77/99 Rubber Bush Urinal
- S6 PVC Plugs
- STPR Urinal Stopper
- UG 66/77 U-Gasket for Wall Hung Urinal
PUB Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme:
- Rating: √√√
- Water Consumption: 0.5 L / Flush
- Model: 910 ACEL & Crocus ST2066
At Saniton it all begins with a desire to provide beautifully designed and quality sanitary wares that are sustainably produced and affordable for the people of Singapore.
Saniton’s ceramic products, evolving from their passion for pottery and porcelain, are made from natural raw materials of the highest quality and sourced from around the world. They maintain a great degree of craftsmanship in their production line to ensure that only beautifully styled products leave their assembly lines. With their commitment towards water conservation, their designers are also constantly innovating to improve the water efficiency of their products as part of their dedication to make water saving a way of life.
Serving Singapore’s needs since 1991, Saniton has found its way into countless households, offices, institutions, shopping malls and hotels in Singapore and other parts of Southeast Asia. Saniton’s commitment towards producing quality sanitary wares have also been recognised with their certification under the ISO 9001 system and their products being well rated under Singapore’s National Water Agency, the Public Utilities Board’s Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme.